Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blessings

     This past week and a half has been full of blessings. First of all I've had two awesome weeks with my kids at school. I have a wonderful class and I am really just enjoying this school year so much! Last Tuesday night I had my first Origami Owl jewelry bar {party} at my cousin Andrea's. She had a great turnout and it was a lot of fun! I love being at home in the evenings and relaxing but it was also really nice to get out and meet new people! My sister in law hosted a jewelry bar on Thursday that also went very smoothly. I am just really enjoying the Origami Owl jewelry business-even more than I knew I would. Another answered prayer...
      Last week Brent and I went to the doctor and we both felt that it couldn't have went any better. We felt like we got good news from the doctor with good directions about where we need to head from here. It was just an answered prayer. I was a little anxious about the appointment and had really been praying that God make things very clear for us. That's as much detail as I am going to go into at this point. Please just continue to pray for God to bless us with a healthy baby-whenever the time is right.
    This past weekend we celebrated both of our nieces first birthdays. It was a birthday party filled weekend. On Sunday evening I was thinking about how blessed we are to have so many wonderful people in our lives. God has truly blessed us in so many ways. Even though Evan isn't here with us, we are surrounded by blessings and I realize each day how much bigger God's plan is than any plan I could have made. Evan is safe and sound and doing just fine. When we miss him, we just remind ourselves of that. He'll be waiting on us in Heaven and we can celebrate with him for eternity!
   My daddy is having surgery tomorrow morning so please keep him in your prayers.
Brent has been getting home late each night after picking peanuts (another blessing) so I am off to spend the rest of the night with him! Thank you for all the continued support and prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment